How To Delete AOL Email Account? Call +1 (866) 257-5356
AOL is a successful free email service provider preferred by millions of clients. Every day, a number of clients complain about the AOL email issue. You often don’t login to your email account or it’s hacked easily. Sometimes the website will not load. If you plan to Delete AOL Account but don’t know exactly how to remove it, don’t worry. Go through the article and check out the solutions carefully.
Methods to Delete a AOL Mail Account
Method 1: Use the account recovery steps and reset Password
- First of all, go to My Account on AOL and just click “Forgot Password?”
- Now enter your AOL username/email address in the given field
- Further this type the words from the CAPTCHA image and click “Next.”
- Now choose how users want to confirm ownership of their AOL email account
- If by phone, simply type your mobile number and enter the code sent by AOL
- If you are using an alternate email address or security question proceed accordingly
Method 2: Remove Your AOL Username But Not the Primary Account
- First of all, open your web browser and visit the AOL My Account page
- After that sign in with your AOL username or email ID and your new password.
- Further this enter the answer for your Account Security Question and press “Continue.”
- Now select the Additional Screen Names box to find the AOL name to delete
- After that just click the small red color “X” icon to remove the desired AOL account.
Method 3: Go to the Billing Options and Simply Remove the Paid AOL Account
- First go to the AOL My Account page once again and log in to your account
- Now respond to the account security question and then press ‘Continue’ to proceed
- After that choose “I Already Have a High-Speed Connection” and view the plans
- Now double check and review your current AOL paid subscription details
- Further this click on the “Cancel My Billing” option located at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the confirmation page opens, switch to a lower-cost plan.
- After that choose an appropriate reason for canceling your subscription
Method 4: Remove Free AOL Account
- First use your AOL username and password and log in to My Account
- Now enter the right answer for the Account Security Question and proceed
- After that select the option to indicate you already have a High-Speed Connection
- Now click on “View Plans” and check your current subscription information
- Further this press the “Cancel” button to initiate the cancellation process.
- Now carefully read through the text related to canceling your AOL subscription.
AOL Customer Service Number +1-866-257-5356 (Toll-Free)
We had discussed the complete issue where users have to just follow the instruction to resolve the issue and by that, they can resolve this issue very easily. In case, if the failure to do that then there is one more option for them through AOL Customer Care Number where our technicians will assist them in resolving the issues.