The first step to Recover Forgotten AOL Mail Password is just to check your browser, as most browsers include an auto-fill option that can help you log in to your account even if you have forgotten your AOL password. You’ve generally seen the pop-up that appears when you enter your username and password on a password-protected website and asks you to save your password. If you’ve recently logged into your AOL account, you may have saved your password. If you haven’t yet deleted your browser cookies, you may be able to log in without having to enter your password by double-tapping in the password field.
You can also find your forgotten AOL password in your browser’s settings. This feature is available in almost every browser; all you need is the most recent version to use it. Those who do not want their password to be saved in a browser must reset their password.
We’ve focused on the issue “How do I recover my AOL email” or “How do I reset AOL password” in the articles below.
How to Reset Your AOL Email Password:
AOL has always been a user-friendly platform, and the password reset process has made it much more so. To reset your AOL password, follow the steps below.
- Reset using your phone number:
- Go to the sign-in page of AOL.
- Please enter your user name.
- Sign in by clicking the sign-in button.
- Select I’ve forgotten my AOL password.
- Retype the username.
- Next, enter the phone number associated with your account.
- Click Next once more.
- The verification code that you receive on your relevant phone number is required to validate your identity.
- From “Yes, send me a verification code” to “phone me with a verification code,” you can choose any method.
- Enter the code in the “Enter code” field after receiving it.
- Verify by clicking the button.
- Now type in your new account password.
Reset with Secondary Email Address:
Reset with a backup email address by clicking Save:
- Steps 1-6 from the aforementioned technique should be followed.
- Select Use a different verification method.
- Choose To my recovery email address, please send a link to reset my password.
- After you click Next, you’ll get an email at a different address.
- Close the window.
- To get the password reset link, go to the alternate email address.
- In the email, click the Reset Password link.
- On the redirected page, create a new password.
- Save the file.
Did you Forgotten AOL Mail Password?
- Answer the security question to reset your AOL password:
- Select Respond to the security questions.
- Fill in the blanks for your security question.
- Next should be selected.
- You will receive a link to reset your password if you responded correctly.
- Next should be selected.
- You will now be able to login to your account after creating a new password.
Related Blogs- How to Recover AOL Blocked Account?
How to Remember Your Password:
It’s natural to forget complicated passwords because you can’t always rely on your memory. As a result, it is essential to save your password elsewhere or to use a reputable password manager. Enabling Two Factor Authentication and other security-key features will also help you to avoid password-related problems.
That’s all there is to know about how to fix AOL mail not working problems. We hope those resolutions help you solve your difficulties. If you are looking to Change AOL Email Password then contact to AOL support team to get instant help to recover Forgotten AOL Mail Password.