Both AOL and Gmail are very common names among all the email service providers. There are a number of reasons for switching from AOL to Gmail. AOL’s database connectivity, for example, is really slow for which receiving or sending messages sometimes becomes difficult. So we have come up with some strategies to help you understand Forward AOL Mail to Gmail on this article.
All your emails can be forwarded from AOL to Gmail through the Auto Forward method. At the same time, Gmail allows all the messages to be saved in one location only. Since AOL does not provide this feature, it is easier to find emails from the AOL server by setting up a Gmail account. In order to access your emails from anywhere, you can also set up services to maintain local images of all the messages.
Here Steps How To Forward AOL Mail to Gmail Account?
This article section consists of too many methods by that you can set up a Gmail account to immediately transfer all AOL messages.
Method 1: Manually Transfer Mails
- Click on the tools button in Gmail’s inbox.
- Then, go to Settings and enter your email account in almost the same way.
- Click Accounts and select the option to automatically add a POP3 email account from the Inspect Mail From Other Accounts section. Also, ensure that POP3 is being used in the account you choose.
- Now, navigate the AOL account’s entire email address in the text bar. Press the Next Step to proceed, then.
- Select the configuration of the email messages to synchronize them to your Gmail account. Suppose you want to keep local photos on Google’s server, for example. So, search “Keep Copy Of Retrieved Mails On Server” to enter anywhere in the correspondence.
- In turn, click on the “Always apply secure connectivity (SSL) while recovering emails” section. It makes it easy for you to securely download all your AOL emails.
- Ok, you’re only a few steps away from learning how to forward AOL mail to Gmail. To combine your AOL account with Gmail, click on the Add Account option. All future emails will be forwarded to your own by doing this.
- Simply create a custom location by mentioning your own email account. Then, click the link for confirmation. “Under the subheading of Deliver Mail As, select the section that says “Merge other mail address on your own under this context,
- Using the Gmail server to keep your private and business emails apart from each other is easier. You can can access your emails from the same account, however.
Download AOL’s Quick Transfer guide to forward your AOL mail information to your Gmail account. Next, download and run the Express Switching programme. Click the email location of your newly created Gmail account along with your previous AOL account once again. Click Turn, then press the Close button to exit the page. Until you drop this service, this action will continue to transfer all your AOL emails for 30 days. Using the Gmail server to keep your private and business emails apart from each other is easier.
Related Blog- How to Unblock Mail in AOL Email Account?
Method 2: Auto-Forward
- If you’re not helping out by above method, then try the Auto Forward method. Only sign in to AOL mail. Simply. Now, in your new Gmail account, set up the mail forwarding process. It will automatically redirect all AOL emails to a Gmail account. Here is how it should be done.
- First, click the Settings option on the upper right-hand side of the page. To merge a mail account link (using POP3) on your own, go to the Accounts and Import section. To inspect mail from a section using POP3, you will get this option from under/next.
- Type your AOL email ID in the address box after that. Press Next to proceed, then. Now, check whether or not this has helped you find out how to forward AOL mail to Gmail.
- If so, then visit the AOL inbox and access the mail from Google. Image the verification code in the email, then position it in the code box. At last, complete the procedure by choosing Verify.
Dial +1-855-969-3589 AOL Support Number For Immediate Assistance
Still struggling to merge AOL emails to Gmail? contact our tech support for remote technical assistance . You can contact us Via a call or email,. Just place a call at AOL customer service number AOL.