The most common error is AOL Error Code 130, which normally starts suddenly due to a server problem. It affects the computer system when this error occurs, such as slowing down its performance, hanging, sometimes freezing, compatible with Windows, Windows can restart itself all of a sudden, or even occasional boot errors, etc. Most users have reported that they are facing this type of Error Code 130 and are unable to resolve it because they don’t know exactly why this computer problem is occurring. Some of the reasons include the system-incompatible Bluetooth device, insufficient consent to read the main component, and the not properly connected desktop display facility, etc. Some of the other symptoms may include, Windows restarting all of a sudden, boot errors, and many more.
The blog will hopefully guide you though incredibly easy steps to fix AOL Error Code 130.
Here Steps To Fix AOL Error Code 130:
Method 1- Execute the System Restore Task-
- Tap ‘Windows Key’ and select ‘Computer.’ from the menu that opens.
- Right-click ‘My Computer’ and click ‘Properties.’
- Click the button ‘System Security’ from the Properties tab and then click ‘System Restore.’
- Once done, click to save the changes on ‘Okay’.
Method-2 Uninstall the driver on your computer and then restart the system.
- Press the Start icon and type ‘Device Manager’ in the search window.
- You must select the system category for which you wish to install the Driver once it has been finished. You must be signed in as an administrator and not as a ‘Guest or Other User’ to do that.
- After the system category has been selected, right-click on it to choose ‘Update Driver Software.’
- After that, in the options panel, click ‘Browse My Computer for Driver Apps.’
- Select ‘Let me choose from a list of system drivers on my computer.’
- Click and install the driver which ends with ‘Legacy’ on the system.
Related Blog- How to Fix AOL Error AC-1500?
3:- Download AOL Repair Tool to Fix AOL Error Code 130
If the above action does not work to identify error 130, you can try to download the AOL Repair Tool to fix the screw-up by then. Then take a glance for these ways to do the assignment by then.
- Download AOL Repair Tool, like a smart fixer, or another, or visit the web to look at AOL Repair Tool, the best download.
- Download and install the AOL Repair Tool on your device.
- Double click on the instrument in the wake of installation and then move to “Yield and Clean” elective after that.
- Without the knowledge of any other user, it will start a complete output for your PC.
- It can take 15 days before the yield arrangement is completed.
Related Article- How To Fix Problems Receiving Mail In AOL Desktop Gold?
Dial AOL Customer Support Phone Number To Take Online Assistance:-
If you have a similar problem so far, if the above solutions measures are not successful and you find some problem in executing them and it seems like it does not work for the problem you face, you can contact AOL Technical Support Phone Number +1(866) 257-5356 and get the immediate solution and help for your queries. Dial AOL Customer Support Number, which is toll-free and available 24/7/365 days. The number will connect you to our AOL Customer Service team directly, working round the clock, day and night. The skilled and committed professional will provide you with the perfect guide to solving this problem. Also, you can fix other kinds of AOL technical problems or errors through reliable & instant solutions. Hence, for more AOL queries, connect with specialists today.