Changing the passwords on your online accounts on a regular basis is a smart habit to practice. It helps in the protection of serious cyberattacks and protects confidential information. However, there is an inherent problem here as well: you must remember the new login information! The AOL Mail service, which is a unit of Verizon Communications, is a free web-based email service operated by AOL. AOL is one of them, just like Yahoo and Google have email services. You are granted access to your AOL email account with the AOL password. You need a good password to protect your account of any misuse, along with all the other email service providers. Your fingerprint has to be like your password; it should be exclusive.
It has to contain one upper case letter, one number, one special character to create a strong password, and it can differ according to your wish. But why would anyone want to reset or Change AOL Email Password. If you have any concerns about the security of your AOL Mail account, or if you think anyone else has access to your account, the best way to protect your account is to change AOL mail password.
There are two reasons why someone would need to Change AOL Password Online:
1) Forgetting your AOL password and need to recover account.
2) change AOL password. Even if you don’t remember your AOL password, changing it is easy.
Your AOL password can be changed in the “Account Security” section of your account page. If you’ve forgotten your AOL password, use the “Forgot password?” option on the sign-in page to reset it. The latter could be because the user’s AOL password has been hacked or because the user wants to follow the best habit of changing his or her password on a regular basis. Changing AOL password at least once a month is a good strategy.
Instructions on How to Change AOL Mail Password of AOL Email Account
When the current password is known, the methods to change an AOL password are as follows:
- Sign in to your AOL Mail Account using your AOL username and password.
- The user is taken to the My Account page after signing in. Next to the Password field, click the Edit link.
3. The current password must be entered on the next page. Generate a good password and verify it by entering it once again.
4. To continue with the password change, click Continue.
5. The password information will be updated if the entered information is correct. As a response, the user can now use his or her new password to log in.
Related Blog- How to Reset or Change AOL Password Online ?
Get AOL Email Help by Contact AOL Customer Care Phone Number- +1 (866) 257-5356 for Instant Help
If you found this article is helpful please do consider indorsing it by clicking the thumps up icon. AOL Help 247 has everything you need in order to get your business online. We are available 24×7 via live chat. Find out more about us at call toll-free-+1 (866) 257-5356.