AOL mail has been one of the popular internet e-mail providers. If necessary, you can configure this e-mail service via the Gmail application. We’ll look at the AOL Mail Server Settings Android and how to set up an AOL account on your mobile device in the section below. To set up an AOL email address, I’ll provide the SMTP settings as well as the POP and IMAP settings. I’ll also clarify what SMTP, POP, and IMAP are and how to set them up with your AOL email programmer for those of you who are unfamiliar with these words.
Check out the information below to set up AOL mail on your Android device:-
- Choose IMAP from the POP/IMAP options.
- imap.aol.com should be the incoming server.
- 993 should be the incoming terminal.
- SSL security incoming should be read as SSL security incoming.
- smtp.aol.com should be used as the outgoing server.
- 465 should be the outgoing terminal.
- For the segment “Requires sign-in,” choose “Yes.”
In-depth look at the AOL mail settings for Android.
Now we’ll go through the AOL mail server settings for Android in greater depth. Continue reading:
- Fill in your account information and click Login on the next page.
- In the email section, enter your AOL email address.
- In the password line, type your AOL mail password.
- Concentrate on the Incoming Mail Server at first.
Related Blogs:-How To Change AOL Spam Filter Settings?
This takes knowledge, and not everyone would feel at ease throughout the process. Choosing the automated ones is also beneficial to all. Setting Setup and Configure AOL Mail Settings is simple if you follow all of the steps carefully. Otherwise, launching AOL mail from an Android phone can result in errors.
For Instant Solutions just call +1-888-320-3184 Toll-Free
It’s best to switch off the filtering system if you’re having trouble receiving emails. If you’re still having trouble receiving emails from your AOL account, you can speak with a member of our knowledgeable staff. When you dial +1-888-320-3184, you will be connected to AOL Customer Service. If you are looking to Change AOL Mail Password then contact to AOL support team to get instant help.