Learn How to Quickly Add, Edit & Delete Contact Groups in AOL Desktop Gold Mail. Follow the Steps to Add a Group in AOL Gold. OL Desktop Gold is a helpful software program for AOL users. AOL offers AOL email, music, videos, and other awesome features for the users’ comfort. But apart from its many amazing features, this software’s Address Book feature allows users to keep track of phone numbers, email addresses, and a variety of other items. You can quickly and when you want to figure out all of these issues.
Contact Groups in AOL Desktop Gold Mail will be discussed in this post.
Create contact groups in AOL desktop gold mail to save time while sending the same email to multiple people. Instead of inserting each email address separately, you can email a ton of contacts by entering the name of the group in the “to” field of a new email. Once you’ve created a group, you can easily handle your contacts from the inside. AOL Desktop Gold Mail allows you to create, update, and delete contact groups. You can easily add, update, and delete contact groups in AOL Desktop gold mail as per your preference. If you don’t know how to use it properly, you can read this blog all the way through. It is not as difficult as you think. Explore the steps for creating, deleting, and updating contacts in your AOL Desktop Gold mail contact list.
Follow the Steps to Create a Group in AOL Gold.
- Open AOL Desktop Gold and select mail from the top menu bar.
- Go to your address book and look in the left column for categories.
- Click on groups from this category.
- Select Add Party from the group settings menu.
- Make a list of everything you want to include in your group’s page.
- When you’re done, click Save to start creating a party.
- Activate AOL Desktop Gold and select email from the top menu bar.
- From the mail, select address book.
- The name of your existing group occurs in the left column.
- Select the group you want to edit by clicking on its name.
- Select Edit Group from the Group options menu.
- Make the changes you want in the available fields.
- Finally, click save to save your changes.
Related Blog- How to Download, Install AOL Desktop Gold in Windows 10?
Check out How to Delete Group in AOL Desktop Gold.
- After launching AOL Desktop Gold, go to the top menu bar and select mail.
- Select contact list from the top menu bar.
- Your existing groups are mentioned in the left column.
- Simply tap the name of the group you want to delete to delete it.
- Select delete group from the list of options after clicking on the group options.
- To confirm, click yes when asked.
For the Best Results, Use our Online Services AOL Customer Service Phone Number +1(866) 257-5356
This is how you can easily add, edit, or delete contacts groups on AOL Desktop Gold. If you are unable to perform such actions or are having difficulty. Following the above steps, Download AOL Desktop Gold again and install it properly on your computer. Enter your email address and password to see if you can change the groups. If you’ve gone over all of the above points one by one and are still having problems with your AOL account, Please contact AOL Mail Support Number, as this is the fastest way to resolve your issues.