AOL (America Online) is a Web Portal company based in New York. The company provides multiple types of web services such as email, search engine, news, etc. Most of their services are free of charge but they still have certain premium services. AOL is commonly popular in America, Canada, and other European countries for its e-mail service. The business aims to provide all-time operating services.
Can’t log in to your email account? Having trouble sending emails or receiving them? Try these tips to find popular AOL Mail problems, and fix them.
Here We will explain How Delete AOL Mail Account, Change AOL Password & How to Recover Forgot AOL Mail Password with ease.
How Delete AOL Mail Account?
You can’t delete your email account without the complete AOL account being close, which means losing access to all AOL services including instant AIM messenger. In addition, your emails and a contact list will be permanently deleted after 90 days; after 90 days, you can’t get the account back. If you log in using your AOL username and password, you can reactivate AOL and get the email account back.
- Log in to AOL’s My Account page.
- Credit Image: AOL Image Courtesy
- Open AOL’s My Account page, type your username and password into both fields, and click Sign In to log in to your account.
- Type the security question answer, and click Continue to access the My Account page.
- My Subscriptions page is accessed.
- Click on Manage My Subscriptions link in the My Account page Service Options section. You can close Free Accounts from My Subscriptions page.
- At My Subscriptions page, click the Cancel link.
- To cancel your AOL account please click the Cancel link.
- Select a reason, and press the AOL button Cancel.
- Choose a reason from the Please to pick your reason for canceling the AOL account … Drop-down.
- If you are certain you want to delete the account, press the AOL Cancel button. The Account is automatically deactivated to abort, click the Keep My Plan link.
How to Change AOL Mail Password with Ease?
Change AOL Email password if you think your account has been hacked, you want to change your password into something better and difficult to deduce or you want your AOL password to be something you can easily remember. When it’s time to update your new password make the change in the details screen of your AOL account.
- Open the web browser, and sign in to AOL using your new AOL username or phone number and password.
- To open your account information tab, click on your name (located in the upper right corner of the page)
- Go to the panel at left and select Account Security.
- Go to the section How you sign in and choose Change password.
- Enter a new password in the Current password and check new text boxes for the password, then choose Proceed.
- If the password looks fine, immediate change is made. You are given the opportunity to add an email address for recovery or a phone number for recovery which is recommend but not need.
How Can I Recover AOL Mail Password ?
For protection and other common reasons, you’ll want to AOL Mail Password Recovery Online. But the official website of email giant AOL doesn’t hold any AOL mail change password tab, caught off guard by a sudden and unexpected “Forgot AOL Mail Password” order. So, we’ve an in depth guide for change AOL password to assist you solve the “How to Retrieve Forgot AOL Email password” issue. it’s quick to follow and execute all the steps. for his or her execution, you are doing not need any technical expertise.
- Go to a web browser, and go to the web browser’s official AOL mail page.
- Enter your username and press “Next” on the login page.
- Choose the option “I forgot my password” at the bottom of the password section, and tap “Next.”
- You will arrive on the recovery page of the AOL account where you asked to select an option.
- Use text to select the recovery option and enter your phone number, then tap “Return code.”
- Check and enter the verification code you got via SMS on the recovery page.
- AOL checks the code and then lets you generate a new password. Make sure that you create a password that is safe and easy to remember.
Apart from topics like “how to resolve AOL Mail Issues?” variety of other articles also covering “AOL Mail Not Working Issue” are often found. At times, our articles are often very helpful for you as you’ll find an in depth guide to solving different issues relevant to AOL mail. If you continue to have any AOL mail password reset questions or concerns, you’ll contact our technical team via live chat support. Our team is prepare to welcome all of your 24 * 7 AOL email questions and doubts, you’ll get AOL Email support and guidance.