AOL Mail Not Working: The AOL Mail or AIM also allows the user to access the mailing service using the Smartphones including the Android device.And using the AOL Mail on a mobile device can be handy for many users. As you cannot always carry the PC around every time you need Read more about Steps to Troubleshoot AOL Email not working on Android. For the benefit of the users, the AOL has also provided the mailing service to be added on the Android by using the existing application.But there are times when the user gets an error while using the AOL services on the Smartphone.
Steps To Fix AOL Mail on Android not Working Issue
Here the steps to troubleshoot the “AOL Mail Not Working” issue will be discussed. If you are getting the AOL Mail on Android not Working error when using the AOL Mail, then you must check whether the device is allowing the AOL to be accessed on the device or not.
You can try these server settings to fix the issue.
- Open the email application on your Android device.
- Click on the Add Account button on the screen.
- Enter the account credentials such as email address and password.
- After that, you need to set up the incoming and outgoing server details.
- Click on the “Manual Setup” option on your screen.
- Then choose IMAP account settings which are incoming server settings. Then carry out the following settings:
- IMAP Server: imap.AOL.com
- Port: 143
- Security Type: None
- Click on the Next button.
- Now, you need to setup the outgoing server settings or SMTP settings. Follow these instructions:
- SMTP Server: smtp.AOL.com
- Port: 587
- Click on the Next button on your screen.
- Also, you may need to enter the username and password again after making these changes.
Now check whether the AOL Mail is working or not.
If this is not working, then you have to restart your android device and we have to try these procedures again.
If you are facing any issue, then feel free to call the AOL Mail support team for assistance or visit mail.aol.com for more iPhone.
Check whether the Antivirus of your Android is not causing any issue.
Also, make sure that any security settings on your device are not disapproving the AOL Mail to work.
AOL Mail should be allowed to access on other devices. If not, then change the settings of your AOL mail.
Read related blog: How to Fix AOL Email is Not Working Error On iPhone
Connect AOL Tech Support Number +1-866-257-5356 To Resolve AOL Mail on Android not Working problems
If you are still facing the issue and AOL Mail on Android not Working, then you need an expert to fix the error. If you have any problem related to any issue, then contact us AOL Tech Support anytime. We are available for 24×7 for you. All you have to do is Call us on our official number. Our technician will help you. So here is our official technical support number call us whenever you face any issue – Here is the number – +1-866-257-5356