Are you too searching the web for a viable solution to the AOL Mail not Working on Outlook 2021 problem? Don’t be concerned! Read the entire post to learn about the many methods for resolving the AOL Email Stopped Working in Outlook issue. Keep an eye out!
Many people use AOL email, which is one of the many email programmer available for various operating systems and offered by many firms. However, the AOL Email Is Not Working with Outlook , which stores a large number of critical emails and other files, is quite popular. This makes email management a little more difficult. So, what would you do if you found yourself in such a situation?
Easy fixes here to issue of “AOL Email Not Working in Outlook”
Method 1: Change the settings on your AOL account.
AOL Mail distributes updates on a regular basis to keep your e-mailing experience safe, simple, and secure. If you’re having trouble with your account after updating AOL Mail, double-check that your AOL not working with outlook 365 are right. If they aren’t up to date, they should be.
- Open the Outlook programmer that you have on your computer.
- Select File from the File menu.
- Account Settings Choose your AOL Mail account from the E-mail tab, then click Change.
- Click the More Settings option in the newly displayed box.
- Examine your account’s SMTP and IMAP (or POP3) settings to ensure they are accurate.
- If not, make the necessary changes and click Save.
Related Blogs:- General AOL Mail Not Working Issue
Are using Software as a Second Option.
If your AOL Mail account has two-factor authentication enabled, create an app password and use it. To do so, follow the easy steps outlined below.
- Locate the Manage app passwords or Generate app password option and select it.
- Select Generate from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the on-screen directions to create a password.
The third option is to reset your username.
If your AOL Mail account no longer works with Outlook after changing your password, make sure you’ve updated your Outlook password. If you haven’t already, update your password by following the steps below.
- Open Outlook on your computer.
- Select Account Settings or E-mail Accounts from the drop-down menu.
- Select an AOL Mail account.
- To update your item’s verification code, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check to see if the problem has been repaired after changing the password.
Related Article:- How to Fix AOL Mail Stopped Working Issue?
Upgrade the Outlook e-mail software (step 4)
Many commercial and free third-party programmers, such as Systole and Kernel, can help you resolve the issue “AOL not working with MS Outlook.” You can try out any of these tools to see if they can assist you. Many of them include a free trial version that may be used only once, so you’re good to go.
We’ve covered everything you need to know about AOL email not working in Outlook in this article. This is the most often asked question nowadays. As a result, we discussed a variety of factors that contributed to the occurrence of this problem. Also, a hassle-free solution to the AOL mail not working in MS Outlook problem.