AOL is a technology company us and provides a number of web-based services. Millions of people throughout the world prefer this email client because of the appealing features and services it provides. AOL Desktop Is Not Opening Error is an enhanced and more secure version of this brand’s desktop software, which is notable for combining music, videos, movies, and emails into one convenient location.
Consider the situation where you need to send an urgent email and the AOL Desktop Gold version will not open at all. To address this issue, it is first necessary to understand the causes that have contributed to its occurrence.
The error ‘AOL Desktop is not opening’ has several causes.
- If there was an interruption during the download or installation of AOL Desktop Gold,
- The AOL Gold version is incompatible with one of the programmers installed on your device.
- If the computer has been infected with a virus or malware.
- It’s possible that the hard disc has been damaged, causing problems with the application.
AOL Desktop software may become unresponsive for any of these causes. Here are some short workarounds you can do to remedy the problem:
Related Blogs:- How to Change AOL Password in Apple MacBook Pro?
A Solution to “AOL Desktop Won’t close”
- First and foremost, make sure that your machine meets all of the software installation requirements.
- If the system has been infected with a virus or malware, you must run an antivirus scan to discover all risks and permanently remove them.
- A strong internet connection is required for the AOL Desktop Gold software to function correctly, so make sure your device is linked to one as well. Also, ensure sure no downloads or updates are going in the background so that the software can receive appropriate signal strength.
- Uninstall any software that aren’t compatible with AOL Gold if you find them on your PC.
- AOL Desktop must be the most recent version.
- With the help of the settings menu, you can clear all of your device’s caches and cookies.
- The firewall on your machine may be interfering with the operation of AOL Gold, so turn it off for the time being.
Contact AOL Email Customer Care Number
If you need help with AOL Desktop Gold and are looking for a phone number, go to the AOL help page. There you can find all of the information about AOL support alternatives as well as how to contact customer service representatives for immediate assistance. Nonetheless,, some of the support services are only available to paid AOL members.
Related Article:-How To Fix IMAP AOL Com Server Not Responding?